22 feb 2011

Today Early morning Sunrise

This morning I went to the woods around 7 o'clock. The sky was turning into soft pink.
I took my camera and tripod and went up the hill. There was no sound exept for a woodpecker picking on the trees. Beautiful. It felt so peacefull.

Suddenly I had the feeling I was beeing watched. I looked into the trees and saw a group of deers. 
I was exited and left my tripod and follewed them into the woods. I watched them from a distance of 20 - 25 meters. They kept a close eye on my but they didn't take off. They just enjoying themselves.

Satisfied and happy I turned home. It was a great way to start the day.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat was wel de moeite waard. Prachtig licht heb je hier.
    De onderste en de vijfde zijn mijn favorieten.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een prachtige zachte kleuren! Originele beelden, met de doorkijkjes. Zonder meer een fantastische manier om de dag te beginnen!
    groetjes Albertine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amazing photos, wow. And you really put a big smile in my face with the photo of their backs :) Wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...